Just to make sure everyone's gotten all the info:
If you need our address, let me know
We're on the 2nd floor. Parking is on-street, and will probably be a premium. There *may* be room to park in the driveway on the left side of the house, but this is only a maybe. If you need a ride to/from the train station, chances are pretty good that someone can help out. Gloucester is small, and I think we're only a few dollars away by cab should everyone pass out drunk before you need a ride...
Anyone who gets drunk will not be allowed to drive. I won't be responsible for anyone's stupidity.
Sleeping space is on a first-fall basis. We've got hard wood floors, so if you plan on crashing here, I suggest bringing something (or someone) soft to fall on.
Here's what we've got now:
- a lot of cheesy decorations
- an asston of candy (about $40 worth)
- Liquer: A bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey, a bottle of Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum, and a small bottle of Blavad vodka.
- Beer: 12 (maybe not by the time you get here) miller light, cans
- Sodas: 2-liter Coke, Orange Soda, and Ginger Ale
- Homeade sweet tea, homade ginger tea
We don't plan on serving any food. There's just too many people...
What to bring:
- If you plan on sleeping here, stuff for that
- Gag gift
If you decide that you can/will bring something, let me know so that I can let everyone else know. I'd also like to get an idea of how many people are showing up...
I still need music/movie suggestions!!!